Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KCWOOD

Just got an email SURVEY from LG…

Question was Would I like for them to not put the protective plastic on the sheets so I can see the color better? WHAT in the crap is that suppose to mean?

Geez…  why didn’t they just ask, will you be opposed to us not putting plastic on so we can make more money? 

geez….

David Gerard

ha! got that too. I sent some other comments regarding how we feel about the constant change overs and closing of offices and the pilling of more and more work on less and less personnel while having them work out of their homes.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I hate the plastic that is impossible to remove. So if the question is to rid the sheets of crap plastic cover then I’m all for it. If they would just put on plastic that comes right off that would be my vote.

KCWOOD

But Andy, Livingstone plastic is so easy to remove. They care about about their customers and their sheet protection 🙂

Speaking of LG… I was talking to a gal that works in a commercial design group. I asked her if they use alot of LG… she said. we did, we haven’t seen a rep in months, we heard they no longer have on the road reps anylonger? 

Any one know anything about it??

David Gerard

I like the plastic, if you have ever had materials shipped on an uncovered flat bed like we have…what a mess! Id like to thump drivers over that sometimes.

Tom M

We said that, if they still had distributors, we would have been fine without the plastic. Since they only ship common carrier, we wanted the plastic to stay.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

They fired most of the reps in our area from what I understand.

HI-MACS has been working for months, make that years to get this right and they are having some major issues. Was much better before the changes.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

They need to distribute through Surface Warehouse and be done with it. Order LivingStone or HI-MACS and you would get the same great service.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.