Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Len Smith

Lenny,

Any info on a company called Solid Surface Technologies, Pte. Lt in Singapore?  They sell under the brand name PolyVision.  Their CEO is listed as belonging to an organization dedicated to the growth of trade between China and Singapore.  They are a manufacturer of solid surface, in a 50,000 square foot plant in Singapore.  I’m wondering if they might be buying their product from China and staging it in Singapore?  Some of their product is showing up on military projects that fall under the Buy American Act.

Singapore would be legit, but China is a no-no.

Len Smith

Was able to get info and pictures of the plant in Singapore (isn’t the internet great?) so it looks like the polyester product is made in Singapore. Their shaped goods may or may not be made in the same plant.

Lenny E

Let me check into that Len and see what I can dig up.

Lenny E

Let me check into that Len and see what I can dig up.

Lenny E

Hey Len,

I got to the website and saw the “factory” pix

They seem to be a legit company. I did find a site that had a myriad of product offereings (equipment) from that company for manufacturing SS, cultured marble, frp etc. and it said one of thier products is a “continuous casting machine” amoung other things. Interesting.

I did find this little gem… http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23975

Apparently someone was using thier company name in a scam and the real company contacted them warning the people they had no such person at thier company and to contact the authorities.

The interesting thing, is that the address/ contact info on the letter (at the very bottom) is different than the other address on thier website. Maybe 1 is the factory, the other the corp offices.

They make epoxy labtops, sinks, and a product for exterior use on buildings. They also make a product called Lucrite which is a poly blend SS.

I also got a hit on the Greenguard website, the Lucrite product has both certs (low admitting, and the children and schools one).

Thats all for now, I will keep on digging. Hey whats the CEO’s name? I can dig on this end for any China connections.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.