Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brian Stone

The company that I’m with just recently purchased Job Tracker from Moraware. I’m in charge of setting it up and I’m having a creative block when it comes to creating job forms. Does anyone want to post or fax some of the blank forms that they use for templating, job information, etc.?

Any other helpful hints when it comes to general setup would be appreciated as well.

Brian

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Brian,

I am not working today, but I will check it out on Tuesday to see what we use.

Your going to love the JobTracker. Stop by the booth and pick up your free Moraware Mouse Pad.

Wags

Andy.. Your not working today? You took Presidents day off !! I want to work for you ! 🙂

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, I took the day off. I don’t get many vacations so we take three day weekends every once in a while.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Brian,

What is your fax or email?

Brian Stone

My email is bstone@mwtops dot com

Fax is 414-463-6240

I’m slowly working through the forms. My main thing right now is making sure that I’m setting up the fields right so that I can still generate useful reports. Management really likes to keep track of how things are running so it’s fairly important. It’s just a little tough because we do laminate, solid surface, and stone so there’s a lot of information to sort.

greg schrock

How is the setup going? I am at a similar point now with job tracker. I am just getting ready to start…any words of advise?

Greg

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Crap, I forgot to send the forms. I will try to remember to do it tomorrow. Sorry

Andy,

we are at a similar stage on our way to installing Moraware – finding it difficult to make the time to focus on implementation. It would also be helpful to us if we could eyeball your forms to give us a steer on setting up our own.

Patrick

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Patrick,

Send me your email and I can just email them to you.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The forms have been emailed. Hope that helps.

Andy,

We were not going to get moraware this soon but we will be getting it nextweek because we picked up a 11 store Lowe’s account and now we need it. Can you email me some forms that you also so I can get it off and running when it setup. Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.