Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson

This is my prediction for tonight’s game. Anybody else care to predict the score?

Jacksonville 45- Pittsburgh 0

~~~~~YAWN~~~~~

Jon Olson

Dave I didn’t want a prediction of the game itself . Just the score.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

24 – 21 Pittsburgh (why do they put an “H” on the end of that name)

There’s a better chance of Tom Brady getting married than a 45-0 score.

Jon Olson

Dave here’s a quote from your quarterback after waking from hours of Plastic surgery to repair his face form the motor bike accident he had “At least you could have made me look like Tom Brady” Now Tom is a busy man but I, am sure if you ask nicely he might be able to give you some tips in the Studley department. He cant help it if he’s the best QB in the business besides being good looking. What’s your battle cry going to be after he’s married? If all you can find wrong with Tom is his material status. Than it shows his football talents are top notch.

Talking about a yawn……………………………

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Peyton Manning is the best quarterback in the business.

If he had a defence like you had in New England, he would have four rings.

And I am one who thinks Brady is a bad ass, just not the caliber of Peyton.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You got the ZERO right. I can not wait to here what FEDSAWDAVE has to say about this one. I think you owe me 3 hours of my life for that pathetic peformance. Both those team should be suspended from the league for one year until they can field an NFL team.

Jon Olson

I thought it would take about six weeks before the Steelers real colors came out. They where out played out coached. Should have left Batch. The only thing Big on Ben was the deer in the head lights look

lildrippy

No Jon, that would be more like a guy recovering from having an appendectomy in the head lights and Cower SHOULD have started Charlie Batch. When it’s a 9-0 game, there is no such thing as “out coached”! Get real man and put your predjudice aside for an ounce of intellectual common sense.

Jon Olson

I thought you told there’s no crying in football?

No tears here…thought he should have started Batch…at least in the second half but hey, that’s why I don’t get paid the big $$$ to coach. 14 more games…we will see.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

FEDSAWDAVE wrote
    ~~~~~YAWN~~~~~

You want to talk predictions…Dave is Nostrodomous.

Dave should start a business – Tarot Card Reading

Jon Olson

I had Pittsburgh down for 5 wins. But KC is really bad so I, ill move it up to 6 wins. Your right Dave, Ben should have sat win the surgery .That’s why it was a game the coach messed up. Also when Porter did his Vermont Governor Dean impersonation . Did he realized Dean lost the primary that night. Talking about jinxing a team

P.S. Did Kordell Stewart ever get married?

No, Kordell never did….:):( By the way Jon, Chowds are great…Chowds are good…Let us thank Chowd for their order.

Signed, Tom Brady lover…OUCH!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.