Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

What could he possibly do with 170 of these. Oh, and he never specified the size. Read from bottom up.

Susan. Okay i will like to know the quantities that you carry in stock?Thank you and waiting . Chris 

Hello Chris, I am sorry, we will not be able to make or provide that quantity to you. Regards, Susan at Monument Tooworks 

Order Urgent Susan. My client in Norway needs that quantities and also i will appreciate if you can get that quantities in stock.Thank you and waiting .

Hello Chris, We are a very small company and we never have that many pieces in stock, nor can we make that many pieces at one time. We usualyy have no more than 6 or 8 pieces in stock. Regrets that we cannot provide you with what you request. Is there such a demand for cove scrapers in Norway? Susan 

Order Urgent Susan. I will like 170pcs of them20and also i need you to email me back with total cost of them so that we can proceed asap.Thank you and waiting . Chris 

Hello, We do have cove scrapers available in 2 sizes. We have 1/4″radius and 3/8″radius. Each are priced at $25.00 US. We are located in NE U.S. and we ship UPS anywhere in the world. We accept all major credit cards. Please let us know if we can further assist. Regards, Susan at Monument Toolworks 

Order Urgent Hello. Am Mr.Kelvin Chris and will like to place an order regarding some COVE SCRAPER from your company to Norway .I will really appreciate you email me back with those that you carry in stock and their price ranges,also your terms of payment as well.I will like to be one of your honest customer and hope you answer to my request ASAP.Thank you very much and waiting for your prompt responds.God Bless You. Best Regards Mr.Kelvin

Steve,

This is some serious comedy right here.  Does this guy even understand what he is asking for?  Maybe you ought to send him a picture or something.  YIKES!! 

They must be doing ALOT of something over there in Norway!

Hope you and Susan are well.

Valerie

Steve:

You had better get busy. I need 300 cove scrapers and I was just  talking to Norm and he’s going to order 400 more.

Hurry, please,

Joe

Lenny E

Dudes,

Get real…..Its Norway  for goodness sake! …they are most likely using them to de-scale fish.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Steve, this is a scam and it has something to do with the shipping charges. I don’t understand the exact details by ignore him. I will bet that his email has no contact information except for the email.

We get email like that for countertops.

KCWOOD

Posted By Andy on 09 Apr 2009 02:27 AM
    Steve, this is a scam and it has something to do with the shipping charges. I don’t understand the exact details by ignore him. I will bet that his email has no contact information except for the email.

We get email like that for countertops.

Steve,  The scam is getting you to prepay the shipping charges to a company he will provide.
    BUT… if Lenny is correct, you have a great sale.  Just ask them to prepay and get THEIR FedEx or UPS shippers #.  You can’t lose that way. 

Check out this link..  Read from the bottom up..

http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/ph…f=9&t=2986 

I gota go with Lenny here. As soon as the other Scandinavian countries get wind of this I’m going to make millions.

David Gerard

Steve,  I want you to know I could have had som great fun when I called to make an order with Susan.   One of My alter egos is Olie Svenson,  Olie can do some amazing things an he can talk the talk.  But….. I figured I should meet yas first.   maybe next time.   I have a feeling I’m gonna like meeting you guys!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.