Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I am selling my an LT-55 XL with tripod and tablet, If your intersted in this item then you know the value, reasonable offers please.

This was manufactured in 2010, and is in new condition.  Comes with hard case that laser products gives with purchase and carrying case for tripod and tablet.

My father was a stone cutter for 45 years and recently passed.  Me nor any of my brothers learned the profession and went our own roads.  I was left to handle his estate which also meant covering outstanding debts.  Theres is not much left as far as equipment or stone slabs of value.

This was in his office and I didnt realize what it was(honestly I was surprised my dad could operate such a high tech device lol).

I am familiar with what these go for used and new.  I dont have a exact amount that I have to get for this, but I wont be foled into thinking its worth zero.  So please if your going to try to make a lowball insulting offer, just dont waste your keystrokes. If an offer is accepted packaging and shipping can be negotiated then.  I have a verified paypal account, I will accept a certified cashiers check, and the only way I will accept a personal check is I will wait until the check has cleared before I ship the item, and as always good old fashioned american cash is always accepted.

I have this listed on a few other sites and here locally were I live. so if anyone is interested in making a serious offer please feel free. If you would rather do it privately send me a message or email me at stonecutterdan@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time and interest.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

In the For Sale section, you need to post a sale price.
    Thank You,
    Andy
    FabNet Admin

I’m sorry Andy, I would like to get $5,500 or b/o

Dan, I am interested in you r unit.
    could you send some pictures, to korcast@sbcglobal.net.
    Thanks
    Larry

jw

Dan do you still have it if you do give me aq call 479-769-0050 jason

jw

jw

Houstone

Hi Dan,

I am interested in it if you still have it available. Please email @houstone.ca">clo@houstone.ca if you got pictures.

I do still have the unit available. If anyone wants pictures, technical Info, serial number or anything else concerning the LT-55XL please email me at:
    StonecutterDan@Yahoo.com
    I don’t check here often as I am not in the business, I am just helping to liquidate what is left of my late fathers equipment. Thank you

SynergyTX

What’s the word on this?
    SynergyTX

Purchased this item from seller. Been over 2 weeks now and no package and no response. NOT good!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Did you send a check?

FLGranite

keep us up date the transaction.

SynergyTX

Sent thru paypal.  

I keep trying to reach by email, phone, & text.  
    Still nothing as of today. 
    SynergyTX

Hello All,

Dan Peacock should be banned as a member!!!  Luckily, I received 4500.00 via paypal.  I lost out 500.00 as we agreed on non refundable deposit until final funds were sent.  
    Still no response from him. 
    I don’t get it..???  

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.