Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mory Ludwick

If you have noticed in the picture gallery, our company has posted quite a few inlay pictures. Also if you click on the pictures it takes you to our website. Today we received a call from a potential customer because of those pictures. It involves over 300 pieces, all of which have an inlay.

What I am trying to say is, this has come to us via the photo gallery. So if you have some cool pictures, get them up there. It works. After the contract is signed, I’ll let you know who the contract is with and what it is for.

Mory

Wade Stein

Mory

That is awsome, the power of the internet.

Wade[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Shane Barker

Premier wrote

. After the contract is signed, I’ll let you know who the contract is with and what it is for.

Mory

So whats up…you don’t trust us?[EMO]indifferent.gif[/EMO]

Shane

Mory Ludwick

Shane,

I’ve been in business for over 27 years and there is one thing I have learned–I Trust That Everyone Will Do What Is In Their Best Interest!

Mory

Shane Barker

Mory,

I have a deal going right now with people I have known for a long time, what they don’t know is I have done a lot of homework and it is showing their true colors, too bad really, but your right some people have little to no scruples when it comes to their own interest. You are a smart man. Good luck on the contract.

Shane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.