Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I don’t do much work for college kids, but they break the tops in their rentals too. I had to take a picture of this bulletin board.

I hot melted supports to hold the pieces in place while the Integra Chameleon and Corian Bone adhesive set up. Note the paper shims. 

I finished with some MB12 but it was making the top too shiny. I finished with a red Scotch Brite and sealed it.

Joe

David Gerard

Gloves,  respirator and Tyvek suit?

Joe,  do you think that top needed some additional support underneath or are we talkin “wonder material’?

Posted By David Gerard on 21 Jan 2011 10:03 PM

Gloves,  respirator and Tyvek suit?

Joe,  do you think that top needed some additional support underneath or are we talkin “wonder material’?

David:

Unquestionably an improper installation, but this kid was on a budget and it just had to look good enough for return of his rental deposit.

Joe

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I stayed with a friend at UC Santa Barbara one time back in my college days. Went into the bathroom and it kinda looked like that. The only thing missing in that bathroom was the 3″ wide band of mold growing around the shower, toilet and everything else.

I could swear you could hear and see the mold growing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.