Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I accidentally broke a half of slab of this expensive material..So glad I was able to find a person who wanted something wild and crazy that can be backlit…Ill post finished pictures later…

hmmm dont know How you post videis still andy..

Tom M

Did you use a different fill for the in-between the pieces stuff and the overcoat, or was there only an in-between fill?

same fil clear resin..but I do it in stages or else light glass and mirror floats to the top …then I give it a tooth for last layer of pour

Tom M

You don’t get bubbles between the fill layers?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Video can’t be embedded for this particular video because you have disabled that feature on Youtube.

yes I seen that before and now its gone..its like some sort of bug on you tube..I never would do that…some videos are locked..but disable embeedded..looks pretty lvely on the geek forums..

but where do you past the embed content once you copy it?

I never do that..itza hot topic on geek forums..anyway..where do you paste the embeded content? to make the video pop up

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Click reply, enter the text explaining the your post, click on the HTML tab, copy the embed code, paste the embed code at the end of post, add the http:// to the beginning of the link code.

That should do it. Sound like a pain in the ass don’t it.

When you post the link, I typically embed it for you. Problem with this particular video, the share functionality has been disabled by you when you uploaded it to YouTube.

Lenny E

Gene, that is Great! Another innovative save from ‘Da Master”!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.