Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wags

Anyone else get an Email regarding Ice Stone and the damage they incurred during Sandy?   Asking for donations to help them rebuild….not sure how I feel about that. Any thoughts ?

I havn’t seen that one yet. I would think that it’s an email scam. Were starting to get different ones from New York. My latest was a BBB complaint from a customer I did in New York. I’m in FL and I don’t do any work in NY.
    But… If it is a real request, that’s pretty ballsy for a company with one of the most expensive prices out there.

Tom M

Were they not insured properly?

I already told them to ask for a bail out..and they can put free tops in the white house

Wags

It was not a scam.. they actually acknowledge those that contributed on their web site. Never heard of a for profit company asking for donations to help before. Perhaps it has happened, but, it does take some …ummm.. to do it.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The folks at IceStone are very hospitable group but I would not donate to a company that should have insurance to cover damage incurred by a storm.

I guess if they can get people to donate….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.