Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Well I think it is time that the whole concept behind this thread be derailed. It has as far as I can tell at this point done nothing more than start to create a soap opera (sp) that will only lead to splitting up or creating worse problems than what has occurred.

Andy has the correct idea behind this site in the fact that it needs to bind all together and then in those numbers can we truelystart to influence the industry.

The industry is changing in such a way that inward splitting and actions of us against them will only destroy things for all. In my opinion it is not a granite, qaurtz, laminate or whatever product war any more it is the treid and true battle of qaulity vs junk. We need to be concerned with getting qaulity information to the public so they can make the best decision for them. We will always have our own bias according to what product we prefer and that is just how it will always be, but lets make sure the end users have the true skinny on the products and then provide the highest qaulity of that product we can.

Here is the place that can occur and if people feel a project is better suited away from here then take it away from here and may you accomplish something positive, but lets do our best to not drag the in fighting into the site to much becouse we then get distracted fro the treu sharing of information that makes this place great.

Enoug hsaid from me on this one.

Reuben

Tom,

Sorry for the late reply, cracked tooth this week, on meds waiting for the oral surgeon to get an open date, plus the fussing over SSA.

CMS, Countertop Material Studies, which you should have been invited to by now unless I screwed up somehow. I wondered why I haven’t seen you there yet and sent you several emails.

You should see the extra box at the bottom of the forum list, if you click on the red Forum tab. Only those set up for access will see the new section. Check in at “testing 1-2-3” so I know you got in okay.

You should be able to see a new tab to the right also, top of the page, called Projects. When you get to the first page, there is a box that says “Member Projects”, click on that and it will take you to a page where you have to click on “Agree”. That should take you to the new forum.

If you use the “all public forums, you might not see the extra tabs or boxes. Let me know if you can’t find your way in.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.