Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Kelsey is going to do a “Product Review” on the Festool sander when they get us the information and the tool.

BUT, I need someone to do a review on the GEM Sander and Axiom silicone. If you already use these products, it will be pretty easy since you already have worked with them. I have a page to follow so there is some format to all the reviews. The only other thing you would have to do is take some pictures of the product in action. Don’t worry if you can’t write, I will edit the review and fix it all up. Remember that it is the Fabricator Network so it doesn’t have to be a perfectly written review. We are Fabricators not writers.

If you are interested, email me at andy@thefabricatornetwork.com

James scott

Andy, Dave is shipping me a sander. I’ll do the review. Where is the format page?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Al,

Thanks for helping out. Check your email, I sent you the form. When your done, just send the write-up and the photos to andy@thefabricatornetwork.com

Shane Barker
    Andy,

If you still need someone to do the Axiom review I can take care of
    that for you. We have been using Axiom for a while now so it should be
    pretty painless.

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Shane,

Great, I will send you the page in your email. The form was set up more for tools, but like you said there is not much to doing a review on silicone.

Shane Barker
    Andy,

Are you just doing one review per item?

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

What do you mean?

Shane Barker

Are you only having one company review each product or
    having multiple reviews to compare the findings. I only ask because some people
    may have different experiences than others.

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Shane,

Once you do the review, the Product Review Section gives all the members an opportunity to comment about your article. If they want to add their experiece with the product they can. I am sure you will do a fair review, stating the positive and negative of the product.

Everyone has different opinions so not to worry if yours arn’t the same as others on the Network.

JustinPKB

Can I do the review on the product know as Tom Mather ? 🙂

Shane Barker

Okay, I get it. Thanks Andy.

Dave,

Do you think you could be fair and unbiased? If so we would
    need to figure out the best shipping method to get him out to ya. 🙂

Shane

Derek_IIMLTD

You betcha Shane, just overnite him via UPS RED LABEL. I’ll let the guys in receiving know a live one is coming in.

BTW, if there is any color of AXIOM you don’t have, and need…let me know and I’ll send it pro bono.

Shane Barker
    Thanks Dave,

I am actually getting
    low on all my stock so a case in each color would be great!

Okay…Okay…that might be taking advantage. I should be okay
    for now but I would like you to email your pricing for when we are ready to do
    our next order.

Thanks for the offer.

Shane

DROSE

$7.95 per tube one at a time. Case price, $6.99 per tube mix-n-match. We’ll discuss freight free shippng on quantities.

Todd w
    Andy,

I’d like to help out. I’ll write a review for the Striebig optisaw II if you can arrange to have one delivered.

Please give me a couple days notice so I can clear some space.

Just trying to help.

Todd

P.S. I’ll need a 10 hp rotary phase converter to plug the thing in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.