Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Brian Stone

Posted By Kowboy on 14 Jul 2010 10:18 AM

Posted By John Cristina on 14 Jul 2010 06:06 AM
    The manuf. rep that went out repaired the crack when it should be replaced. Looks like crap to put it nicely. You can see and feel they are unlevel and the filled crack might as well have falshing neon lights around it.

John:

This hurts more than a single customer, it hurts our entire industry. You gave them a chance to make it right  they’ve blown it. You should make their name public so we can return the hurt by not purchasing or recommending this manufacuter.

Joe

I’ll go ahead and connect the dots and say that it’s Cambria. E-stone, no distributor, no middle man, and absolutely horrible customer service.

They burnt the bridge with us a while back so I’m not scared to put it out there. 

I wish I could help but about the best we could do is give them a quote for new tops. I’m sure if the boss heard that it was to replace a Cambria top they would at least get a really good price.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

If the manufacturer drops you because you complain, then why use the product to begin with. I will tell you that if it is not resolved, post the name here and the problem on the FabNet.

Plenty of customers will read it when doing a Google search. Manufacturers don’t like that.

If it is consumer abuse, the manufacturer should be able to tell you exactly what caused the issue. Otherwise, how would they know it is customer abuse?

Its not my company to start and am surprised the company does not help the customer more than just stating to call the manufacturer.  I understand that this product makes up about 75% of their business.  I really have nothing to do with it since I no longer work there but would still be willing to help the customer in which ever way I can.  From looking at the job there is no evidence of any customer abuse.  The rep they sent out said he cant figure out what happened.  That pretty much only leaves one conclusion in my mind.  I hope that customer gets it resolved and soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.