Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Gerard

Hey gang.  We did a shower job a bit ago…who knew it would turn into this?

Lenny E

David,

Congrats. That is a very commendable project to get involved with!

You guys. You guys! You Fabnet guys never cease to amaze me!

A greater bunch of guys there never was!

David Gerard

thanks Lenny. What prompted me to to do it was the customers we were working for.
    The husband was a Vietnam vet who survived a dangerous tour only to come home and at his first job have a stack of heavy objects fall on his unprotected fork lift burying him under hundreds of lbs which shattered his pelvis and back.
    He is legally a paraplegic. The steam shower we did for him helps his muscles relax. He struggles to do everything but never complains one bit.
    His wife was the writer of the book. One week before I met her I saw an article in the paper about the book.
    What caught my attention was the artist/illustrator who is a quadriplegic and a true artist. She paints with a brush in her her mouth. She cannot be stopped!
    I met her during the interview. She is amazing! 2 twin boys and an upbeat attitude!
    She says “we all have some sort of problem only mine is im is stuck in a chair”.
    I was very happy to be part of this seeing who the fine people the “Independent Living Center ” benefits.

KCWOOD

Everytime I ever got involved in a project like this, I have received so much more than I could possibly give.
    God works in mysterious ways

Thanks for sharing David!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.