Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

Too funny not to share. Another “Downfall parody” but this one  is a keeper!

Lenny E

Best line….

“Can someone please bring me my 9 iron?”…Bwah, hah, hah, hah, hah, ha!

It just doesn’t get any funnier than that!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Excellent.

Tom M

Sure, sure, it’s all fun and games till someone gets an eye poked out, or the country collapses under its own weight…

Lenny E

Let it (Obama Care) collapse under it’s own weight. The biggest risk in that scenario is that our “genius overlords” may push us into a “single payer” system instead of putting health care back the way it was.

Lenny E

Let it (Obama Care) collapse under it’s own weight. The biggest risk in that scenario is that our “genius overlords” may push us into a “single payer” system instead of putting health care back the way it was.

Lenny E

Lenny E

Well Tom,

This poor excuse for a program was rammed down our throats. Apparently until the next session of Congress or the next election we can’t do anything about it. I can either laugh or cry about it, or burn it all down.

I choose to laugh about it being a glass is kinda half full sort of fellow. 

Hopefully it will collapse under its own weight , No young people will sign up, it will be old sick people. 

With that said…see HERE . Make sure you watch all 3 segments. The last scene (#3) is hilarious!

When a libtard program has lost Jon Stewart, that says it all.
    The only thing worse they could do is refer you to a help center in Calcutta (believe me it’s coming).
    HERE is Jay Leno’s take on it. Hilarious!
    Tom , if Obamacare is so great why doesn’t President Obama and the Democratic Senate want to be on it?
    They had 3 years and 394 million US dollars  to get this website right.
    Tom, what in the heck is going on over there? I can’t leave the US for a year or two without you guys letting the government get  into trouble.
    Tom M

Well, if we had a media that actually gave the same weight of argument to the people who were warning us all about this, rather than carrying the water for the pro national health care crowd, this turd would never have passed through the lower intestine of Government.

Yes, I speak of Washington, D.C.

The media, nowadays, has a vested interest in making sure an agenda gets promoted, rather than reporting a balanced view.

I remember before this pile of crap was passed, the naysayers – the ones who ended up being right about their concerns were not only given short shrift, they were pilloried as liars and evil folks who wanted to scare people away from embracing this program. This was even as the ones who trashed them KNEW they were right all along and the accusers were the liars.

That is why this country is failing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.