Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Len Smith

Hope you guys have a blessed Thanksgving with friends and family.

Lenny E

Happy Thanksgiving Len.

I will be giving thanks for my splendid Thanksgiving R&R over here….(Rice and rat meat)! No turkey down in these parts!

All joking and and kidding aside, have a good one all! Have some of that Turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, corn, string beans for me!

Tom M

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you and all the FsbNetters.

Norm Walters

Happy Thanksgiving Fabnetters.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You too.

Chris Yaughn

Thanksgiving Report.

We had a small lunch at the house , Big  family plans got altered b/c of a family member in the hospital.

That allowed us to hand deliver Tday dinner to two families locally.  Our local university’s police department sprung for the Tday dinner from Cracker Barrel for them.

One of the families was a single mom (with a job)  raising 2 sweet little girls.   Maybe 5 and 7.  Recently removed from having an abusive POS in the home.  We had dinner covered, but the contact person told us they would probably have to eat it on the floor.  They had no kitchen table.  The Lord sent us a table (2 actually), and we were able to deliver both to the family.  It was the cleanest home I have ever walked into. Hopefully this is a legit happy ending story.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.