Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hey Gene is your new avatar a shot of one of those green material manufactuers processing plant?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Mike,

That is a picture of Gene’s shop. That is part of the ventilation system.

Well Im up early this morning and youse are already dogging me huh fellas??? heheheheh pretty funny Mike and Andy…but that is the view from my bedroom window over looking the jersey turnpike near Exxon refinery on a beautiful sunrise morning…ahhh the smell of petroleum in the morning with a coffee and driving to work back then….in a weird way I miss that

hard to believe i now live in Florida near palm trees working with green products…I feel like some kinda wierd militant tree hugger

whats coool and safe and a way to cover my butt is that if this green thing fades away I can always go ‘RED” by supporting Biohazzard products…..would you like to buy a new contained MERCURY countertop…look at the liquid flowing though the countertop while you are cooking…the beautiful silver finish can match most cabinets…800 a square foot…with a free sink to match…hehehehehe

Ok I just couldnt deal with the green Avtars…so i am back to my role model picture

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Posted By Mike Gladstone on 04 Mar 2009 06:04 PM

Hey Gene is your new avatar a shot of one of those green material manufactuers processing plant?

Where is your Avatar Mike?  🙂

Posted By Patrick McGrath on 17 Mar 2009 06:13 AM

Gene,
    your new avatar, no charge.
    Patrick

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Perfect for ya Gene.

Patrick…I love it…I already stole the pic…I’ll do something with it soon…thanx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.