Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson

Jon have ya got to play around with Kirei board yet..pretty cool…made some display cabinets outta it and got a wall clad job to do…

trying to do some counters outta it would be great…seen in last months kitchen and bath green insert..someone did a vanity already

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Some of those products are rediculously priced. I don’t know if these will ever really catch on until the price can come down a bit. I am not looking for free, but less than the current square foot price.

I liked the coconut palm wood. Really looks good.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Some of those products are rediculously priced. I don’t know if these will ever really catch on until the price can come down a bit. I am not looking for free, but less than the current square foot price.

I liked the coconut palm wood. Really looks good.

Andy..thats not for us to decide..I thought the price of Onyx was expensive…but it sells…there are people out there that likie to buy things just because they are 200 a foot…but you have to present the price like…oh this material..its only 195 square foot….but just think not too many people will have it

its the same concept as to why some restaurants can sell a hamburger for 15 bux…

i had to laugh at your statement..i have paperstone display top in a store…and I walk in and the sales rep didnt know…wouldn’t you she walks up and say isnt that nice…but its expensive…expensive statements are a sign of our personal net income maybe…just because we think its expensive…doesnt mean others do…we just know how easy it is to fabricate these materials and cabinets and compare them to other materials…

I think if vetrazzo was 5 bux a square it would have a short run…just like the sales of rolex watches…drop them down to 100 bux…wow Andy you musta hit a nerve im useta hearing from customers…My wife says the same thing about my Cts..i cant justify paying that much for a countertop to hold up a coffemaker and a dishrack

after typing all that..i do agree Andy..just cant let potential customers  know we think that

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Good Points Gene. I am not apposed to the premium price, I just think the vast majority has a difficult time spending $200 a foot for a countertop material. If they want it, I will sell it to them. It is always about the customer…I’m just sayin.

Wags

ECO by Silestone is not priced bad at all, for a green product. I’ve sold a few jobs in it already. Should be fabbing them in the next few weeks..

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Posted By Wags on 13 May 2009 09:27 PM

ECO by Silestone is not priced bad at all, for a green product. I’ve sold a few jobs in it already. Should be fabbing them in the next few weeks..

That is exactly what I am saying.  Get the price down to where more can afford it and it will become a popular choice.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.