Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson

Anybody using
    google+ 

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yep, me. I actually like it. I’ve heard there is some social media fatigue going around.

Jon Olson
    Yea, I think there
    is some fatigue. For me I use social for one reason to plaster Sterling’s name
    all over the internet.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, that is a good thing and I think it works for you.

Jon Olson
    We  get about two
    leads a week just on pictures or videos someone saw on the net. Its been a great
    sales tool. 
    Len Smith

I tried it but Google already has too much of everyone’s information, and there are too many social programs out there to keep up with. Agree about the social networking fatigue.

I’ve been using HootSuite to help manage social media & cross-post to facebook, twitter, LinkedIn. They also support Google+ pages. At least that way, there’s just one place to go to post to a variety of networks.

It’s not perfect, but at least it helps.

yeah dont anyone use facebook dat crap dont work..especially anyone in tampa bay area…just keep using the phone book and annoying people with email spam everyday..

Facebook and you tube are a waste of time…dont use them..
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Gene,

Facebook works for you because you have something interesting to show. For those of use that just do regular jobs, Facebook is a total waste of time.

Youtube is awesome.

Andy ..I know Im only joking around..but I seen some cool stuff youse are doing…and my stuff is annoying..it might be cool…but man the time consuming stuff i hafta do.sometimes I wish I can get a run of 30 sheets of rectangle tops with matte finish

just remember guys facebook are people…facebook may be dumb..but its people…just delete all ur facebook friends under 25 years old who you know wont buy…but seriously..I nailed it when it was good..everyone is looking for next new thing to get leads…I guess its gonna go back to word of mouth again
    oh yeah and You tube..your right that seems to be rocking better than anything at the moment..I just started making videos of all my samples and stuff…thats been very helpful
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I agree they are people too but they are all very wary of spam. Unless you really have something like what you show, people just read right through it and disregard it as such.

Never seen a fan page for sewage pump company have you? It is really all about the product you sell which determines whether it works or not.

Lyexmos

Posted By Jon Olson on 24 Oct 2012 02:02 PM

Yea, I think there
    is some fatigue. For me I use social for one reason to plaster Sterling’s name
    all over the internet.

I am still using facebook

It like ” if you think facebook works or you or you think it doesn’t is indisputable, in other words…I guess which ever way you fly is right

Im loving You tube is all i can say…but its so easy to get sucked into other videos..It’s heped me as I can actually send a potential client a video link after I find out what they are interested in..
                         Im sure next year we will probly be saying on this thread…hey remember that facebook …now people are using Facespace
    KCWOOD

Gene, I was watching a late night  ad for some kinda ab excerciser, watching this “very” busty girl twist all over this chair looking thingy…

what I noticed, was it was at the pool /bar area of one of your vids where you did the top for the guy “as seen on tv”… or it sure looked like it…

were there busty babes hanging around the bar after you got it built? Enquiring minds want to know….

of course they were…thats the informercial king right there..Kevin..his first informercial was Arnie and the ginsu knife..he is the one reason we even heard of the ginsu…those busty girls are all over the tops…great advertising for Avonite too…the sweat from their sexy worked out bodies wipe right up..

There was a great movie scene shot there to between james Franco and Selena Gomez..once the movie comes out i can promote da hell outta it
                   just not sure if people are gonna say..WOW look at that countertop in the movie..I wannna buy one off Refresh ..but its cool too say my tops now been in two movies this year..my tops are famous I aint crap..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.