Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KCWOOD

I ordered in a tube of Maple cream for my LG Sea Oat Quartz vanities. I already had a little less than 1/2 of tube of maple cream, but wasn’t sure it would be enough for my 3 36″ vanities.

I start running beads, and I had to make a cartridge change and this is what I find.

Some of the color change notices you guys have seen come out from Glue warehouse was a result of me sending in samples of what I am experiencing in the field. Needless to say if this was a planned color change it must have been to make it work for more colors.
    While I had 2 vanities the customer loved, one was perfect and the other was acceptable…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The color on the left does not look like Maple Cream at all. It looks like Hunter Brown.

Chad Thomas

Kelsey,

As you know, we have made some changes to our colors with the goal of improving the overall coverage of the matches and increasing the cure speed in the formula.
    When you have a chance, give me a call- I want to make sure that this isn’t a mislabeled cartridge-its hard to see the real color in a photo.
    KCWOOD

Chad,  You don’t really need to see colors, as long as you can tell the difference between daylight and dark .

If i get a chance to call you I will, however i’m going 100mph right now. I’m sure nashville has plenty more where this tube came from. One thing about mass production, you just don’t make 1 mistake.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.