Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Shaun Nolan

Does anyone know how to contact Glacier Bay? I have tried to use their website to look up some sink info for a couple of customer orders but the product links on their website leads to a big goose egg.
    (Home Depot site only shows faucets)

The contact us link asks for a model # before giving out any contact info and the model #’s I entered come up as “not found.”

I even tried to use several faucet model #’s from the Home Dept web site and still have not had any success

The specific model #’s I am looking for are:
    462098 and 462071

Thanks for your help 

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Try this number   888-328-2383

Hope it helps.

John Zanella

Not familiar with the sink, but if it’s Home Depot sink…..It could be manufactured by a variety of  comapnies……..

Although I lost the numbers, I called Home Depot’s home office,and with a little efoort and numerous phone calls, was able to track down the information I needed.

Somewhere I found a number for vendor information……….If I remember, right, you’ll need a skew and model number……….

Sorry I lost the numbers though……..

Does Glacier Bay have a website ?

Norm Walters

If the quality of the sinks is anything like the faucets, good luck with that.

try 877-527-0313

David Gerard

I use on occasion Glacier Bay oval lav sinks. One thing about them I will pass on it that the template is very generous, meaning there is a lot of overhang. I resized my template to 3/8″ larger on all sides. I think it’s still enough overhang to hide any imperfections in the oval from sink to sink. I dont like the idea of having to buy these from box stores but because of my location I dont have many options. As a comparisson in quality, I used a Kohler in my own home and I am very dissapointed in how the porcelin looks after only 5 yrs.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I was disappointed with the Kohler as well. It seems the shine comes off after a short period.

Mark Meriaux

Glacier Bay is not a company. It is a Home Depot brand. They package multiple products from multiple vendors (no single information source). Try the 800 numbers above, one of them should be Home Depot product support.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.