Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Gene,

Sorry to have missed wishing you a Happy Birthday last Friday 12/10/10.

GEMSTONE

Lenny E

Gene,

Is your birthday really Dec 10? You are a saggitarius? I knew it! And all the time you been telling them chicks in bars you are a scorpio!

Lenny E

Gene,

Is your birthday really Dec 10? You are a saggitarius? I knew it! And all the time you been telling them chicks in bars you are a scorpio!

Posted By Lenny E on 13 Dec 2010 07:48 AM
    Gene,

Lenny:

That was a good one.

I’ve been telling chicks in bars I’m a Scorpio (I really am) and a lot of good it done me.

Joe

Thanx guys…yes Im a SAG…and so is Bruce Lee…what a bunch of parties I had this weekend…went nad saw this dude with a wild hair do playing a violin//named Andre’ Rieu..who just sold more records than Elton John and soembody else combined…didnt know he was alright but Im a punker who once in awhile like some Motown..but thanx

Bill Wolle

Happy belated!

Now, how old?

44 and there so much more…I remember singing that song Old Man from Neil Young..when the verse went like 24 and there so much more…its a really mellow tune Bill..makes ya just wanna sit under a tree, fire up a stogey, down a bottle of Jack and collect unemployement here in Florida.

so now I listen to Dropkick Murphys the bagpipes paint my face in the shop so I l;ook like mel Gibson in braveheart and get to work trying to constantly turn a dime into a dollar LOL

Punk Rock and Motown moticvates me still at 44…Lenny is also a 12/10 kinda guy…thats another gift I just got knowing that…we have got to have a party in between Texas and Florida….sounds like New Orleans next year Lenny!!

Bill Wolle

44 was sooo long ago. And you are right, there is so much more. I look forward to what’s new every day.

Congrat’s again.

Lenny E

OMG, I plead gulity! Like Gene, I am a fellow 12/10er too! Party Texas / Florida style? That has to invlove pretty scantily dressed ladys, crazy men, souped up cars, firearms and a certain out of the box, green and unusual design aspect! The South is gonna do it again! Count me in!

I am in my mid 50’s and still living the life! Gene, learning you were a fellow 12/10er too, made my freaking day!

Tom M

Happy belated Birthday you two mugs.

Lenny E

Awww, Im getting all misty! When is your B day Tom?

KCWOOD

Gene.. and you thought all along i was flying to Florida to celebrate the New Year… heck… It’s to buy you a b’day beer!!

Lenny… heck, come join me…     Samsung just put some holiday $$$ on my rewards card… heck…

I bet your mrs would love a few nights in warm sunny Florida… instead of Texas with those Northern Arctic blast…

Tom M

Lenny,
    About fifty years ago, sad to say.

Right about 2/16/60 to be precise.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Happy Birthday Gene.

Lenny E

Posted By Kelsey Crisp on 14 Dec 2010 06:31 PM
    Gene.. and you thought all along i was flying to Florida to celebrate the New Year… heck… It’s to buy you a b’day beer!!

Lenny… heck, come join me…     Samsung just put some holiday $$$ on my rewards card… heck…

I bet your mrs would love a few nights in warm sunny Florida… instead of Texas with those Northern Arctic blast…

But Kelsey,

I am in South Texasl, where we have no arctic blasts! heh, heh. Actually I may consider a Fl trip. When are you going / returning? It beats my current New Years plans of ‘Take Over the World while everyone is too drunk to notice”!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.