Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Shell

Here is a screen shot of the new keyboard we are adding to the XL, this key board takes up the entire screen of the tablet allowing you to type as easily as you do on a full size keyboard, because the keybaord is translucent you can look right thru it to see what your typing!
    This is a huge advancement for anyone using a tablet, we all know how difficult it was typing on those little tiny key pads, included with a tablet.
    This comes preloaded on new units, exisitng customers can email me and I will send you the program to add the keyboard to your unit, its very simple.

Gordon Shell

The new keyboard can be opened and closed quickly with the touch of one button.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Like the iPhone does it have the ability to find the correct work you are typing? Can you lighten or darken it?

Gordon Shell

No it doesn’t fill in your words as you type, yes you can change the translucence and you can also change, the letter size, color, and style. the keyboard is amazing, makes typing on a tablet the same as typing on a laptop, I can type just as many words per minute.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.