Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I need the Formica K-155 sink template…..PLEASE

I’ll be your best friend…..

Robert

I am guessing nobody has this CAD file…..

Bummer!

Robert

Sorry I don’t have that one. Have you tried the folks at Formica?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I have never heard of that sink from Formica. Is it new? They don’t even list it on their website.

http://www.formica.com/publish/site/na/us/en/index/sinks/collections/solid_surfacing_sinks.html

Paul Bingham

Formica has three new lower priced sinks. Havn,t seen any reference to files yet. But the sinks are available now.

Paul

Yes it’s a new sink, Double off-set sink. Looks just like the Staron 2341 sink.

Going to try calling Formica agian, called earlier but forgot to ask…oops.

Robert

tristatefab wrote

Looks just like the Staron 2341 sink.

Looks like the Staron 2341 on paper, but not the actual sink….

Just thought I would say that…

Tristatefab,

I just finished talking to the Formica Tech Rep and he checked back to 1999 and had no info on a k-155 sink. What are you putting this sink in?

It is a new Formica Solid Surface Sink. I am putting it in a Box Store Formica top. I spoke to Formica Corporate a little bit ago and they sent me CAD print-outs of the sink and they are trying to locate the actual CAD file.

Will let you know what they find.

Robert

tristatefab wrote

Will let you know what they find.

Well, as I expected, can’t find it. The CAD print-outs she sent are pretty detailed so I will just use it and draw my own…or might I say I will TRY to draw my own.

Robert

Robert,

If you need help drawing it. I’d be glad to help.

Mike G,

Thanks for the offer, might have to take you up on that. I need all 3 new sinks. The K-250 DBL Even, K-155 DBL Uneven, and the K-080 Single Bowl. These sinks a new for the box stores only. Here is what Formica sent me.

Formica K-250

Formica K-155

Formica K-080

I am attempting to draw the K-250 now, the job with the K-155 cancelled and now I have one with the K-250. So on to this one now.

Robert

……Mike G I am still a rookie when it comes to AutoCAD, only been using it for about a year and feels like I have only been using it a month based on how little I know how to do.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Those things look real easy to duplicate without a dxf file. Just measure them and make a test cut on cardboard.

I emailed the files to Andy this morning so they should be posted today. Sorry I did not get to this earlier, but I was out of the country with no computer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.