Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I have created this “FOR SALE – Classified” section to make posting your used tools and equipment faster and easier.  The old section will be removed on July 31, 2008.  If there are any listings that are still available, please relist them here.

All listed machinery must include a price, email or contact
    information, and all the items must be used condition (no new machinery
    sales).

This section is only for used equipment and only for FabNet “Fabricator” members.  All spam and new tools and equipment will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.  Please do not post if you are a vendor unless you sponsor or advertise here on the FabNet.

Happy Selling,

Andy
    andy@thefabricatornetwork.com

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

All listed machinery must include a price, email or contact information, and all the items must be used condition (no new machinery sales).

David Servi

Andy,

I have a member who has requested pictures and tried to post them, but they are too large.  What alternative do you suggest.  Thank you Sandi @ Premier Enterprises

Norm Walters

Sandi, you can go the the resource tab at the top of the web site, click on forms, files, and docs, and there is a downloadable image resizer there. Or you can right click on the file you are trying to download and click edit, which will take you to (Paint) and there you can click on (Edit), then (Stretch, Skew) and reduce the file to 50% and save it.

Fabnet Moderator

David Servi

Can you please remove our “for sales” ads from classified section for Premier Enterprises.  We need to totally revised each ad and it will be easier just to start over.  Please notify me when this is done.

Thank you

Dave Servi

Premier Enterprises, Inc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.