Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fab Man

Used equipment:

This set includes the CT-33 HEPA Vacuum with the Rotax 150 E dual mode sander. Unit is in good shape and working order. Sander was reconditioned by Festool factory one year ago and I clean and lubricate the dual action mechanism monthly. The only minor flaw is a small hole in the vac hose that has not required me to replace it. Have 3 or 4 extra vac bags to go with unit. Internal filters in good condition.

Selling set for $560.00 plus ship costs to your location. Approx weight 50 lbs.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I have this setup and if anyone is looking, this is a great deal. It is the older sander model but those things work great.

Norm Walters

Where is the hole in the hose, near the cuff. I have a post on here somewhere on how to fix that.

Fab Man

The hole is in the middle. If at the end I would have cut it off and reinstalled the swivel. My daughter dropped the hot glue gun on it and by the time she was able to pick it up the hose had a melt hole in it. Like I said, it really hasn’t effected the suction.

Those vacuums are fantastic units. Heck, all their tools are better than most other brands. They may be expensive but I don’t need to say anything more.

This one is the extra. I have two others that I am going to keep. I keep the CT-Mini in the van all the time. Just never know when you will need it.

KCWOOD

Posted By Fab Man on 13 Mar 2013 06:28 AM

The hole is in the middle. If at the end I would have cut it off and reinstalled the swivel. My daughter dropped the hot glue gun on it and by the time she was able to pick it up the hose had a melt hole in it. Like I said, it really hasn’t effected the suction.

Those vacuums are fantastic units. Heck, all their tools are better than most other brands. They may be expensive but I don’t need to say anything more.

This one is the extra. I have two others that I am going to keep. I keep the CT-Mini in the van all the time. Just never know when you will need it.

I did the same thing…. hot glue gun burned a hole, so I just took some hot glue and filled the hole… still working years later!! 🙂

Mill Tech

You sill have this?

Fab Man

SOLD!

Jon Olson

Great deal the ols sander is better than the new one

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.