Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

Hey guys how about a review on the Lumistone address sign? Lenny is going to put snake urine in my wine the next time I see him If I don’t follow through on this.

Norm, why dont we have a local fabnet party at daves in honor of The project youse made?….Dave would foot the bill jus kidding again, i mean there are a bunch of us per capita here in Florida, that would be great to network with the other fabnetters

i’ll put in 2o bux contribution for the muncheez provided, it’ll be awright, i want to see what some of these fabnetters look like anyway….i been chatting with people for hours of print and never shook their hand..tsk,tsk,tsk youse guys dont want me to write another friends look out for me like family article do ya?…well lets get together

Norm Walters

Gene, sounds like a good idea, I’m thinking of a better location though, something with a little ambiance. Where is the closest Hooters to Dave’s shop?

We have The Winghouse right on 19..and Park blvd(Gandy)to me it has better food…check out the food online. …Crawford Ker from the dallas Cowboys started it…they have em all over florida i think….Lets see what Uncle dave has to say in da morning?

Mike Swanson

I’m not eating at a Dallas Cowboy joint! Who do youse guyz think I am??

OK! What time at The WingHouse???? I’m there!!!!

David Gerard

Thanks for the screen saver! I’m gonna make a life size cardboard cutout of me so youins can take me with ya to all the cool spots and take my pic with all the fauna down there. PS the cutout doesn’t work as a designated driver and no gay bars!

darn Dave, I told my lady me and the fellas would be getting together at the redneck place on 49st and 70th ave, she was walking by and seen the dallas cheerleader pic and i had some splainin to do, so I quick showed her the picture of the real waitress and her dog at the Lumistone get-together , we are just showing the dallas cheerleader to get more people to come to the party honey……….here is the real waitress that will be serving Spam sandwiches and warm Busch beer on tapok guys we can show these pictures to cover our butts…lol My lady doesnt hafta worry about me at Carlies or talking in my sleep calling her names of dallas cheerleaders now…ok she just left…..see youse at The wing house…now we need to come up with times…someone contact John cristina and see if hes coming…tell him these pictures are for decoy tso we can bring more moneyto the event

Art Squires

Ok, The Wing House it is. For those of you not in Florida or Texas, the Wing House is a Hooters knockoff started by Crawfor Kerr ex lineman for the Dallas Cowboys and U of F Gators. 20 locations now in 2 states.

When we meeting Gene? Get the boys rounded up. Tabs on FedSaw.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.