Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mory Ludwick

I have been dealing with suppliers my whole life and have received alot of packages. When it comes to Federal Saw Dave, I can’t think of any words. Everytime we get a package he sends a little surprise. Now everyone wants to order from him just to see whats coming. Today he topped all surprises ever. UPS man delivers box of glue and glue guns. We hear this faint cry in the box. It sounds like a sick monkey. As we rush to open it, we find Superfly Monkey that we can shoot up to 50 feet and when it hits it makes monkey sounds. So for the last hour all anyone has been doing is shooting the Monkey. Dave, you made everyone’s day here. For you guys who don’t order from Dave, you are really missing out.

Mory

Ahhh…hmmmm…well, We’re really not in the monkey business, so to speak but what a great stress reliever they are! Mory, your monkey should have had a pull tab so it was not screamin in the box. Tends to scare the UPS dude. Pill tab.activate monkey.

See Mory’s monkey here. http://www.superflymonkey.com

LOL I can just see Mory firing that thing across the room LOL

Mory,

you are so lucky, the only thing I get sent from Dave is an invoice. Wait, he does send some monkey here I believe on Tuesdays or was it Mondays?[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

John

Bill Lonergn

John, Wes had a bag of flying Monkeys. If he’s out, I’ll send you one.

I have not seen Wes since before his Mexican vacation, my other stuff got shipped to me.

Brian Adachi

I think he was kidnapped by the Mexicans as they are now referring to him as their 6′ 8″ Mayan God. Either that or he’s giving fabrication classes in Cozumel.

I WILL get you your own flying monkey. A must have for all fabricators.

Mory Ludwick

Dave,

Need to bring some of these flying monkeys to the expo. We can shoot them bck and forth between our booths. Just to add a little excitement to the expo. They’ll be talking about your flying monkeys forever.

Mory

Billy Roemer

BUT, 1st Mory, we must logo them, obviously on the cape…brain working, let me look in to this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.