Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Padden

Here is a short 2 minute long demo on the

“Fax-Quote” Slab Estimating Program…..

It can be had in a number of different versions,

and performs the bid calculation AND produces

a finished bid that can be faxed or converted to

a PDF (pdf writer not included) and e-mailed to

your client.

There’s a data base look up feature that allows you

to type in the name of a stone and the program

automatically pulls the sq ft cost of the stone for each bid –

no more having to look up the cost of every stone for every bid!

It has a JOB COSTING feature that shows

how much Gross & Net Profit you will make on the Bid.

It also comes with many helpful CYA forms that are easily

printed by just clicking on the specific pade tab, such as

edge detail sign offs, sink detail sign offs. pre=template sign offs

and customer info sheets that can help keep you out of trouble.

Fax-Quote sells for $ 335.00 USD (includes Shipping and Handling)

Go to http://www.azschoolofrock.com to buy your Fax-Quote Estimator..

Here’s a link to the FIRST Demo:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/azschoolofrock/?action=view&current=FaxQuoteDemo.flv

feel free to call me with any questions – 4 8 0 – 3 0 9 – 9 4 2 2

Best Regards & Happy Fabricating (and Bidding)

kevin

Kevin Padden

Thanks to all of you that have purchased the Fax-Quote Estimator thus far!!!!!

Just wanted to let all of you that do flooring know that I have a variant for hard tile floors and walls that can be integrated in with the countertop Estimator. It works pretty good, in fact, one company that has been using it went (over a ten year period) from 1.5 million to 48 million in gross sales – thanks in part to the Fax Quote Estimator – they are still using it today…. that has to make you stop and think $$$’s… dosen’t it???

There are many custom versions available, so if you have a specific Estimator that you’d like to have – give me a call..I can put a specific version together for you.

Best Regards & Happy Fabricating (WhatEVER it is that you happen to prefer Fabricating!!!)

kevin

Tom M

Kevin,
    It looks pretty good for the money. Do you save each quote as it’s own file, like in a spreadsheet, or all together, like in a database?

How easy is it to change the slab size/psf price?

By the way, just a suggestion: get a nylon stocking and a wire coat hanger and stretch it out in front of you as you speak through it into the mike. It will reduce most or all of the sibilance and plosives (‘s’ sounds and ‘pops’, such as the ‘p’ sound).

I wouldn’t use a headset if that is what you used. Sorry, I’m a studio geek and have some decent equipment if you need to borrow some, etc.

Kevin Padden

Tom – The Estimator is desinged as a “template” that you pull up as a “Read Only” type of file – you enter the info and “save it as” for example: “Tom’s Kitchen Bid from 5/20/08”. This way, each change is chronological, and can be changed and saved as a new version, so you or anyone else in your company can look at the paper trail.

The other cool feature is that the slab size is a variable thing, so, again as an example: Your doing a bid using Giallo Veneziano Classico 3CM slabs that arer 78″ x 114″ – you adjust the slab sizes, and then you are “covered” for that particular slab size for that bid – just enter the number of slabs that you need – in that size, and your’e golden. ALSO…IF yor customer wants different colors, you can type the name of the stone in, and the data base pulls the cost of the stone (as long as you have it pre-loaded in the slab prices page).

As far as the sound goes on the demo – your’e right… I used a plain head set to do the demo – as I make more money, I’ll go back and re-do with better equipment. Thanks for the tip on the coat hanger and the nylon thingy….I’ll try it on the next “demo”…….

Best Regards & Happy Fabricating

kevin

PS: And thanks to Andy & Fabricator Network for letting me post it as a “For Sale” item too…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.