Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KCWOOD

Got this Email from the Fab Net, it was an Advertisement from Samsung Radianz:

Has another supplier’s long lead time impacted your ability to fill customers’ quartz countertop orders before the holidays?

Radianz Quartz Surfaces by Samsung — In-stock locally and ready to roll.

Great Quality – Excellent Selection – Competitive Prices

I don’t know about the rest of the country, but here in Kentucky my Fabricator asked me to stop selling it. It has turned from my best seller, to gone. Ever since Samsung pulled it from Rugby, the problems with getting material has gone from reliable to maybe. One of the last jobs I sold of it, we had to wait almost a month just to get the material. When I saw this ad, I just had to call them on it

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We have had great supply in California. Cambria has had some major issues and back orders are sometimes a month long.

Wonder why they are now having an issue in your area.

Who is the new distributor?

KCWOOD

Not, sure, but my rep told me last week… it once again took them over 3 weeks to get a customers sheets in.

In my market, ESI had been distributing Staron for about the last six years or so..  No delivery problems at all.  I just got a fax last week that the distributorship has been pulled from them and that Rugby would be the new distributor.

We will wait and see.
    Johnny C 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.