Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

Over on this thread, I started a discussion about the new laminate sample boards from WilsonArt. In the thread, I mentioned “the awesome Mr. D. at the top”. “Mr. D.” is Bill De Gaetano, head poobah at WilsonArt. A gentleman I met years ago, who impressed me with his candor and direct answers to some tough questions posed at a local ISSFA meeting.

I received a call from Mr. De Gaetano this morning. Someone read the post and the many comments, and brought it to his attention. Stand-up guy that he is, he called and we discussed our concerns, versus the rationale behind their decision. I can’t say things will be different, but maybe we might see a complete offering board, or something similar for those of us who do both residential and commercial work. I can’t say for sure, but it is good to knoiw that the FabNet magic has worked its stuff again.

So thank you, Mr. D. for stepping up, as you have done since I first met you, and thank you FabNet, for being – well, FabNet.

Andy, If you want to throw this in that thread to keep it neat, that’s fine, but I wanted this to stand out.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Lots of people are reading and keeping an eye on you guys. It seems they really care about how their decisions are perceived by the fabricators.

Tom M

If the folks on FabNet get both boards, or at least the option for same, you have to give serious props to W/A for taking FabNet seriously. Its actions like that that keep them a bit above the rest. Even when they make a move you disagree with.

Now about that universal matte finish…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.