Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I am looking into shirts, hats, pencils and such for the Cygnus Expo.

You guys like the idea of FabNet Beer Mugs like the one below?

Jon Olson
    Real beer drinkers use the following mugs.

Brian Hall

REAL beer mug.

No Andy…I dont drink beer…i would like to see the tape measure key chain thing with the fabnet logo on it………beer mug might break…i know the next few post the beer drinkers are gonna raise hell with me I like to have the tape measure on my keys…quote a job real quick when not expecting it…or get us some of these

David Gerard

Gene , is there sound proof glass between the driver and the ….significant other on that thing? If your gettin married you might want to……..oh .never mind, Mrs G. reads my stuff sometimes, she likes to look for typos.

Riley

Okay all us married guys need to get Gene ready, the honeymoon will soon be over.

Number one advice is, learn to listen carefully and learn that most complaints don’t require you to do anything.

Number two, set boundries early on and enforce them.

And never, ever forget, she already has one of these, so she doesn’t need another.

Chris Yaughn

Number one advice is, learn to listen carefully and learn that most complaints don’t require you to do anything.

WOW!!

That is probably the single most accurate thing that I have EVER read on the internet ever!!!!!! Took a few years to learn. But man is that spot on

Gilldeek

Andy, one thing to keep in mind on give-aways is the weight. While the FabNet logo would look cool on that beer mug, it looks to be glass and when you walk around these shows with a bag filled with catalogs and such, there comes a point when your shoulder starts getting grooves embedded from the weight of the thing.

Here’s a site for the famous Tervis Tumbler. Plastic, double walled, light and you can get them with your logo.

http://www.tervis.com

David Gerard

Here is what we use for beer mugs

Norm Walters

We are going to need one of these too.

JLee Dorman

Norm, where did you get Gordons beer mug from??

Florida beer mug.

Norm Walters

Dave, it was just a yahoo image search.

Brian Slone

Chris,
    It me took 40 years to learn that one, sounds like you are ahead of the game.

Gordon Doull
    Posted By FEDSAWDAVE on 12/21/2007 10:07 PM

Norm, where did you get Gordons beer mug from??

Actually, David G’s was a lot closer………

Ron Gnnaro

Thank God you’re a good sport Gordon. Man, if we lived in the same city, I’d be sneaking over to your house in the middle of the night to paint your mailbox pink. You’d be sneaking in to my house to grind my Solid Surface tops with a 36 grit abrasive mounted on a Rotex! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.