Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    snolan

Hello FabNet Readers,

I have recently moved from the Midwest to Woodland Park, CO. to be closer to family and friends. I am currently looking for a position around the Colorado Springs area within the countertop or other applicable industry that will utilize my extensive manufacturing background and experience. Other locations within a reasonable commute would be acceptable as well

For the past six years I have been sub-contracting as a CNC Programmer for the third largest home improvement store chain in the United States. The facility I worked at was responsible for supplying more than 250 stores for all of their custom and stock countertop needs. As the sole CNC programmer I was responsible for writing up to 10,000 programs a year to meet customer and management requests.

My skills/responsibilities include:

Generating CAD drawings and CNC programs with various programs including AutoCAD, AlphaCAM, Stone CAM, WoodWOP,

Programming all CNC Routers – (2) Anderson Stratus Pro Routers
                                                   – (4) Park Titan Stone Routers
                                                   – (1) Park Destiny Stone Router
                                                   – (1) Weeke BMG 400 Gantry Proc. Center 

– Designing and engineering special fixtures
    – Training AutoCAD to sales staff
    – Creating and managing an extensive sink library
    – Developing products to be made from scrap material
    – Generating programs for the sign shop facility
    – Working with and training machine operators and production staff

In addition to the programming skills listed above I have extensive experience running a custom window manufacturing company for twelve years with the focus of lean manufacturing practices being a priority.

Feel free to contact me for a full resume or with any questions or opportunities you may have. I have a strong work ethic and am willing to do what needs to be done in order for both of us to succeed.

Sincerely,

Shaun Nolan
    email: shauncnolan@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.