Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

We are honored to announce that Lumistone was named material of the month (November 2008) by Dost™ Architecture /Urban Solutions in Germany.

Please see here  for more information.

Congratulations Lenny!

Joe

Linda Graves

That is impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations

Tom M

Congrats, Lenny-san.
    You are the man!

Jon Olson

WOW Nice job Lenny! SS is on a roll!!!!!

Lenny E

Thanks everyone! Theres been a lot of interest in Lumistone accross the pond in the EU.

Jon, those photos were amazing. Your work left me speechless and in awe. Could I have permission to use a few of the bench photos on our website, of course crediting the craftmanship and genuis of one Mr Jon Olson.

Lenny..we knew it would start to kick…slow growth is always better….SS can always be complimented with LUMAstone….its gonna be agood year I think for Lumistone….In my arena anyway…congrats on being recognized for an outstanding product…I love da stuff!!!!

Lenny,

That’s Great!

Curt

Lenny E

Hi Curt,

Thanks for the kind wishes. Check this out, its kinda cool in a design way.

I got this a while back. It’s a catalog for Hexaplan International, an organization in the EU that consults on multi discipline projects. They had put our product Lumistone (acrylic glow in the dark solid surface) into their catalog. The presentation deals with hotels, Concepts like Hotels in space, hotels under the sea as well as pix of hotels already constructed.

Anyway it gave me a lot of ideas, and it’s heavy on the European look and concepts. If interested, Please go to this website to download the PDF file. Lumistone is on page 73, it may take a several minutes to download, it’s a Czech website (ignore the verbage unless you speak Slavic languages).

Hopefully the Czech is in the mail. haha!

All joking and kidding aside, see here

All the Best,

Lenny

Wags

Hey Lenny.. speaking about checks….. I had a meeting today with the largest Architectural firm in Az.. the head of interiors and a number of their designers. They are working on a project and wanted my opinion on products for different areas. To make a long story short, I brought up Lumistone and blew their minds.. I sent her your website tonight… so.. when does the check arrive? … (don’t tell anyone this “stone salesmen” recommended Solid Surface in a number of areas).

Lenny E

Thanks Wags. I promise I wont tell a soul!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Impressive Lenny.  I thought I would bring this up since it is obvious you know solid surface.  Do you have any new ideas in the works?  If so, when will they be ready for us to see?

Lenny E

Hi Andy,

I actually  have 2 patents in , currently, for Formica Corp. They put them in as Provisional applications this year, which delays publishing for a year, its a trick among us patent guys. I cant really say what they are, as its propietary, and they wouldnt like me revealing, and honor prevents me from doing so.  If granted thats puts me into double digits patentwise.

BTW . Im working on some things for SS now, but wont be ready to patent for a while. Those, Like Lumistone, will belong to me. Its typical freaky Lenny stuff, thats all I can say.

My profuse apologies for being so elusive, its a dog eat dog world out there.

Lenny

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

No problem Lenny.  Thanks for the info and be sure to let us know when something comes out.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.