Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Shell

Just one of my passions outside of Solid Surface. Thanks!

Sue Turner

I am totally with you. There are a few things that will set me off big time and animal abuse is one of them. I have been known to step in and treat the animal abuser the way he treated the animal. May not change their way but I do get their attention.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Is that a poster you did for the DDR?

We saved a dog from the local pet store. Probably wasn’t abused but she is really cute so we took here home. After my wife bought the collar and matching leash, special dog food and a checkup, the “FREE” dog cost me $125.

It’s worth it though. I can’t imagine forcing my dog to fight and then put it in a cage until the next fight.

Lenny E

I saved a Dog over here. Dogs over here have 4 names…Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack. They hang them on a tree,in a bag, alive, and beat them with a bat to raise the hormones and tenderize. Geez! 

My wife took me to the stock yard one day. Every animal to eat you can imagine including Dogs and cats in cages.. The dogs had such sad eyes. I was there to buy cobras to make snake wine. While I was there..a lady chose a cat in the cage. They grabbed that cat around the neck with a big pair of plier like things, popped his head up above the bars of the cage, smacked him in the head with a bat, and put em in a bag for the lady. I was speechless. If I would have had my six guns..it would have been complete carnage up in there.

I was given a dog who was saved by some US Smutz I was working for (Like I need a dog). He was too lazy and cheap to take him back home so he gave him to me with a big guilt trip.I was moving about daily (flying all over the place)..so I parked the dog up in Hunan province with family.

They call him the American Dog. I named him “Boy” The home is on a mountian and when that big azz Shepard barks you can hear it all the way down in the valley. I threw 10,000 RMB on the table for taking care of the dog, cautioned them, with the following. “I like this dog, take care of him well, or I will come back here and you will rue the day you were born.”  I am considered the Dr. Hannibal Lekter of the family, so I speak, they generally listen.

They had another dog, an old female named Hunyou. Hunyou and Boy had puppies together, but the puppies died. So that old Hunyou stold a cat baby and suckled it. That kitten would sleep on “Boys” body. That kitten thinks its a dog. I never seen anything Like that. The cat mommy cried alot, but the dogs chased her away.

I should have put that on Americas funniest videos.

Dani Homrich

I saw Gordon this Morning on TV2 check it out

link http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22909039/doggy-con-looks-to

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Do you know if there is a way to see the movie like on iTunes?

David Gerard

Gordon, how do fighting dogs do when they are put back into society?
    I use to train bird dogs, we had a fellow trainer who took on a chessy who was a fighter (all on his own). That dog had the taste of fighting and the trainer tried for months to break him of it…in the end the dog tore up another dog so bad he was ordered destroyed.
    Too bad, the dog had a second chance from a judge in the first place. He was one hell of a duck dog too.
    Chesapeakes have the same jaw as a pit, stafford, canary island dog ect which can make them very dangerous if they bite.
    Too bad humans do this kind of thing to animals and make monsters out of them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.