Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

Right around late October/early November, when David looks out his window in Alaska at sunrise, this is what he sees.

David Gerard

WoW! what a picture!   Ah yes,  the sun low on the horizon.   Not the part of the year I look forward to.  But this late october Im headed to Portland OR for a 1 week guitar building class.  I will survive!  Thanks for that link, lovely shot.

Lenny E

In a gun sight..sun rising, sun setting, one can not tell the up or down in a snapshot (point in time)..its ephemeral..and must allow the passage of time.

Oh BTW, Mao Tse Tung took over that country at the point of a gun barrel, and then outlawed all guns. Go Figure?

Check out what Obama (lil Mao) is up to!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That is bitchen. So neat that we landed that rover on Mars. I’m going to move there when I retire.

KCWOOD

Posted By Lenny E on 11 Aug 2012 08:20 PM
    In a gun sight..sun rising, sun setting, one can not tell the up or down in a snapshot (point in time)..its ephemeral..and must allow the passage of time.

Oh BTW, Mao Tse Tung took over that country at the point of a gun barrel, and then outlawed all guns. Go Figure?

Check out what Obama (lil Mao) is up to!

By Major General Jerry Curry, USA (Ret.) 

The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S.  No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used — those causing the civil unrest — must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/w…z24eapYnHo

Lenny E

I’ve been following that story. With all due respect some of those Depts need ammo to practice with. Although if its just for practicing, why they would need hollow points to fire at a paper target is beyond me.

BTW if I’m not mistaken Hollow points are outlawed by the Geneva convention  for warfare, although the police can use them to fire at criminals. Hmmmmm. The plot thickens.

Now some those depts (SSA?) say the name of their dept is on the requisition, but its actually for another dept. They are starting to sound a bit like Cheech and Chong..”Officer, we merely found these drugs and were on our way to the Police Dept to turn them in when we were stopped!”  

Do you smell something? I smell something, and its smells like BS to me.

I don’t really care. As long the American people can buy ammo unobstructed, the checks and balances are preserved and all is good in the land of Mom and Apple Pie.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.