Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    D.C.

David,

I need your new email address. Send me an email when you get the time.

Thanks,

Al

David Gerard

Gosh! I hope I’m not in trouble. david1062@gmail.com I put it at the end of my wise a$$ quote at the bottom too.

David Gerard

Wow Al, just you posting my name on a new thread I have 20 viewers already! My own little “my Space” might have to come up with a good joke later. Worked till 11 last night in the Post office repairing mica so must wake first.

David Gerard

Somthing to look at for now. the Gerard bro sing opera at 30 ‘ up. The song was ” throw me your cell phone”

Tom M

Didn’t Puccini write that opera?

Bekarion

I thought that piece was done by John Denver…

David Gerard

here is a screen saver for all the gals

Tom M

Headline:

David G gives FabNetters the first glimpse of the soon to be kinda sorta Celtic dance craze – RidgerDance!

Jim McCrory

David,

My email to you last night bounced back, remembered something about you changing emails addresses. I see you found the new thread in the CMS section, which is what it was about.

Thanks,

Al

David Gerard

Al, it helps when I pull the mouse just a little closer now an then to find the bottom of pages

jarrod Byrne

A “screen saver for the gals?”

Here’s one for the boyz.

Y*****M*****C*****A*****

Tom M

It’s too bad Lenny’s in abstentia, as he (and maybe Gordon) are likely the only two to get this comment:

“Don’t you do it, Davie, the next thing you know he’s gonna wanna see yours!”

Wes Adams

Quite frankly, I don’t get it either and I posted it.

COINCIDENCE ???

David Gerard

Myspace invaders!

Ole shows up at Svens home after church one sun. Sven rocking on the porch looks at Ole and says ” nice black eye dere”. Ole says ” sven ,don’t ask” Oh comeon Ole vat appened . Ole says ” I vas at da charch in da second row and Mrs kristopherson comes back from da batroon. I notices she has her pantyhose stuk in her dress so I pulls them out! Vell she turns wit a left and blackens my eye, and in front of the whole congrigation too. The following sun. Ole approches Svens porch. ” Vell, I see da du utter eye is black today Ole.” “Oh Sven don’t even ask!” Let me guess…. does you sit in da second row today…..and did Mrs Kristopherson use the batroom again? “yes says Ole” Does she come wit her pantyhose stuk in her dress again? “yes ” says Ole. Vell you are so smart and you pulls dem out again huh? “No!” says Ole. Da guy next to me does ans I knows she doesn’t like dat so I puts em back in! (cymble crash)

jordan

Okay, if we are into joke mode, my favorite are the mysogomy ones…

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.