Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Vickers

Job we finished a couple of weeks ago, photos need to improve though.

Looks great !!

Jon Olson
    Jeff that is awesome! Are the cabinets Corian as well? You need to get a FLICKR site  to post these shots.

Lenny E

Excellent Craftmanship Jeff, outstanding work! Thanks for posting that, I love seeing the things people here at fabnet  create.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Tell me the cabinets are solid surface. I like the drop down red top. Is that solid surface and how is it attached to the cabinet?

Jeff Vickers

Thank you for your kind comments.
    We did not make the carcases they were made from ply and laminated. All the doors are 18mm (.75″) solid acrylic and individually thermoformed to shape (not by us), all the drawers are servo powered and react with great sensitivity to touch for opening and closing. The main tops are Corian Platinum at 60mm thick with lower Iroko tops attached to the carcase through a sub frame with long dog bone bolts.
    We have worked with this Kitchen dealer on a number of exclusive projects and he enjoys our level of service and quality.

Jon…  I am something of a techno peasant but intend to do flickr soon (all the best guys seem to have it)

Just supplied a lot of Corian doors and panels for a kitchen in London and am awaiting pics which I will post.

Jeff,

Very Nice work. How thick are the edges? What did you use to template it with or did you cut off of a dxf provided file? The cabinets are really impressive looking, looks like a lot work.

Ya know, I use my oven handle for a towel bar too.

Just teasin’, Jeff, nice work.

Joe

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.