Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brady Hudson

Has anyone tried this software?  I would be interested to hear any feedback from anyone who has purchased this or even watched the demo.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Do you have a link to their website?

Brady Hudson

Thier website is http://www.cttoolbox.com

Yes, I have used this software since 2003. I started using this software for e-template processing. It is an excellent software for any Autocad user. It helps you do things much faster. Before it used to take me half an hour to do all the processing in Autocad, now it only takes me 5 minutes. I stronlgy recomend it!!

Tim Jendro

Hi,

I am the developer of CT Toolbox and would be happy to answer any questions that anyone may have concerning this product. I began QuickDraw, LLC to help fabricators save time doing those drawing tasks that they perform over and over again. That was the purpose as to why I developed CT Toolbox. CT Toolbox is designed for users that draw their countertops in AutoCAD. For those of you that use AutoCAD LT, unfortunately I will not be able to help you at this time. Autodesk does not expose the programming API’s that are necessary to automate those redundant tasks that you do every day while drawing your countertop profiles. Perhaps if they change that in the future, I will be able to help you. For now, however, I can only save time and money for users that are currently using AutoCAD 2004-2009. CT Toolbox is not the be all, end all solution that will handle every single unique and rare situation that may come up with you countertops. What it will do, however, is take care of the other 90-95% of tops that you do on a day to day basis. And the beauty of it is you still have the full capabilities of AutoCAD to do whatever you may need. Since CT Toolbox runs inside of AutoCAD, you will not need one software package for certain situations and a different software package for others. So if you are getting data or dxf files from laser templating systems, photo templating systems, digitizers, or simply drawing made to sketch tops, CT Toolbox will be able to help you with virtually any geometry that you can import into AutoCAD.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like further information or would like to see an online demonstration.

Thank you.

Tim Jendro
    Developer
    QuickDraw, LLC

Now in cobination with LT-55 it is the fastest electronic measure system in the market!!!!!

Tim Jendro

CT Toolbox is now available for download from http://www.cttoolbox.com There are separate installs depending on the version of AutoCAD used. There are versions compatible with AutoCAD 2004-2009. This is the full version of the product and will be fully functional for a period of 7 days. A quick start guide is also installed with the software and a tutorial will be posted soon.

Give it a try and see how CT Toolbox will save you time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Note: CT Toolbox is compatible with the full version of AutoCAD. It will not run in AutoCAD LT.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.