Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Wade Stein

Anybody using countertopcad. Give the scoop on it if you have.

Wade

Paul Bingham

Wade,,
    I just received Door Cad and Drawer Cad which are both add ons to the base CNC Cad package. I’ll let you know how the software performs in general. The company seems very easy to deal with and their training is online.

Paul

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I just got an email through Cygnus about this program. Is that how you heard of it?

Paul Bingham

Andy,

They were at the Vegas show, next isle over from you.

We were in the market for MDF door software and noticed them showing contertop cad. We started talking and soon realized that they have a base CNC package with modules for a variety of CNC production including countertops, drawer boxes, complete kitchen design and MDF doors. The software is reasonably priced and can be bought in a modular fashion as your requirements increase.

When you buy the package it comes with a starter set of bits for the modules you are buying.

We just loaded it today and have our training scheduled for this Monday. We will be producing kitchen box parts, MDF doors and Baltic Birch drawers for a local distributor.

Need to keep that CNC humming. I just have to invent a day with more hours in it.

Paul

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

i’ll have to check it out.

Wade Stein

Andy,

Yes thats how I heard about it. I did there demo with them seamed pretty easy.

Wade

Chino Haynes

Yes…really easy. I have an original copy for anyone interested in purchasing.

Wade Stein

Why are you getting rid of it?

Chino Haynes

I bought it prior to hiring someone to do all my cad drawings.Recently hired an individual and he has worked with Autocad for years and I rather not have him learn a whole new program. Just do not have the use for CountertopCad software and it is just sitting on my desk.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Clearchoice,

Add the program to the Classified section under the Marketplace section. It’s FREE and easy. Lots of people see the section so you never know.

Chino Haynes

Andy,

Thanks, will do.

Chino

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.