Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Have any of you seen the new Corian Glue Gun insert yet?

I got a fax about it the other day and it said that they were going to change the style of the glue cartridge and that the older model guns would have to have an insert put in them to accept the new cartridge.

Linda Graves

Andy, I have them on order although once again, the politics of cartridge change is at hand. Details at 11…

Andy the plastic insert that you mentioned is supposed to be supplied to you at no charge from your sheet stock distributor per a fax from Dupont to all sheetstock distributors 3 months ago. Ask your local rep about this.

Bruce Adhesives

Ok, just spoke to the importer. They have “shipped 1000’s” of the inserts to your suppliers of SS no matter where you are in the country. All new Mixpac 400 guns are supplied ready to go.Of course, if a supplier has old stock of Mixpac 400’s then you’ll need the insert. Be sure to ask them. If your gun is over a year old, you’ll need the insert and these are to be supplied to you free. Andy, I’ll be faxing you a skematic shortly of the differances in the 2 guns and perhaps this will help all with questions.

Dave

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

If anyone has an email of this information, please send it to andy@thefabricatornetwork.com I will post it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.