Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Eli Polite

two words that can just spell trouble commercial and out door.
    we got this job about 3 weeks ago and fabbed it and now we are waiting for the weather to clear so it can go in. because it is out doors we have to wait till there is no snow or rain and till the temperature wont be below freezing

here are some pics it has a 4 1/2″ drop skirt that had to be mechanically anchored to the top as well as epoxyed so here are some pics.

this is the job site
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

here are some fabb pics showing the anchoring

i made these so that i can get the set back the same on all the skirts i made them out of solid surface

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That is one big project.  You putting seams at all the posts?

Were the anchors required by the contractor?

Eli Polite

the anchors are a precaution. this is a state project at the cape may lewis ferry it is an out door bar so it will get a lot of traffic..

there are 16 seams total

David Gerard

Beef cake lookin!   Are ya gonna post pics upon completion?   Love workin in the maritime world.      Cape may you say?  my Mom has lots of thier $$ and visa versa.

Eli Polite

yes cape may new jersey to lewis delaware. ill have pics when its done if the weather gives me a window of opportunity tomorrow is supposed to be 4″ of snow today was 60 degrees and it was rainy before that i dont know whats going on

Karl Crooks

Posted By politefab on 02 Feb 2009 09:05 PM 
    ……. this is a state project at the cape may lewis ferry it is an out door bar so it will get a lot of traffic…… 

You should find a way to embed your company (logo / phone #) info into the counter in a few spots, in a real classy way of course.

Eli Polite

good idea

Eli Polite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Nice Work.  Are you glad it’s over?

David Gerard

Eli,   is that a food pavillion?     Hope you have some strapping young lads that help pack that stone around.     Nice work!

Karl Crooks

Posted By Karl Crooks on 03 Feb 2009 09:38 AM

Posted By politefab on 02 Feb 2009 09:05 PM 
    ……. this is a state project at the cape may lewis ferry it is an out door bar so it will get a lot of traffic…… 

You should find a way to embed your company (logo / phone #) info into the counter in a few spots, in a real classy way of course.

Looking good !! Did you get to do your Logo in some manner ?

Dat looks fun…ya got admit its job like that that makes it all worth it..HUH Eli?

Eli Polite

we cleaned it all up on monday it came out great we have no word yet on wether or not we can pot our label on it . i think they do serve food and alcohol there in the summer they call it there bar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.