Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tough gig, but I am just the person to get this done.
    For those of you who did not apply…..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479747,00.html

David Gerard

John,  If that doesn’t work out for ya my friends who own a brewery have an opening  as a right hand man to the owner/brewmaster,  make your own hrs too.  Constant taste testing a priority.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

They asked if I wanted to do it but they said I was too good looking for that job.  😉

Are you going to apply?

Wags

Did you read where so many folks applied for the job it crashed the web site?

David,

That sounds like a good one too.  Even though my official college transcripts may have business management listed, beer was my unofficial minor.  Its sad to say but if I received grades for beer consumption I aced the class.  Living in WI now is the land of beer and brats, its everywhere.  There are micro breweries everywhere up here and even some larger companies that keep the stuff in WI.

Wags

Point beer is good…Linenkugels is good also John

David Gerard

John,   now dat hey you are in Wi maybe you’ll get a shot at dat   “Turdy Point Buck” hey?   Did you make deer season in 08  ?   I went to Minn.

Wags,  Leinenkugel’s,  oh ya!  Point beer     I had roommates from Stevens Point and Kaukauna and they would import it to our Sty when I lived in Anch.

http://www.homerbrew.com   oh ya

No I did not get to go this year, we moved up after the time frame to get the permit.  I will go next season though.  Bow season only.  Too many people in the woods with rifles that have been drinking and/or up for too long makes for a bad day.  On the news there are always reports of accidental shootings.  There are so many deer, you see them everywhere.  Especially about 6pm crossing in front of your vehicle.  A great place to see wildlife is the front lawn at the entrance to Kohler’s plant.  We have seen coyotes, foxes, deer, turkey and a few others I did not recognize.

Wags and David, I never had a leinekugel before here and now I keep good stock of it.  They dont have it in FL.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.