Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt Kraft

Well, AXYZ service techs don’t wake for another hour and a half, so I will see if anyone here can help.

Came in this morning, router is acting funky. Tried to warm up the spindles, but when doing F2 if would let you change the RPM’s. Went straight from the ON/OFF/AUTO toggle screen to the router starting up. Seemed strange. Didn’t know how to fix it, and we had a power failure last night, so I powered the machine down and started back up.

Now I am getting an Error 77 message. That is not in my error codes directory. But most of the 70’s error codes have to do with the inverter. They are both reading 100.0, doesn’t appear to be an issue. Except I cannot run the machine.

Does anyone know what an error 77 is and how to clear it??

Thanks.

Chris vt

Matt did you ever find out what the error 77 was?

Thanks Chris

Matt Kraft

It was something to do with the inverter. The technician actually had me delete the entire flash memory and all software from the machine, shut it down, then send all the info back to the machine like you were setting the machine up for the first time.

Had to redo all our tool tips, but were running in about a half an hour.

Chris vt

Thanks Matt I will be adding that bit of info to my notes.We have had problems with rectifiers in the past and I was curious if that coded might be related to that.

Thanks Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.