Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tom M
    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but…

Is any of you Kitchen/Counter folks using Auto Kitchen for design? I have 2020, and aside from stability, it is not a bad program. I am hearing though, that Auto Kitchen is easier and renders better.

Tom

Tom,

All my customers use 20 20 some used planit but switched 20 20 all others still use pen and paper. can’t say I have heard of Auto Kitchen thought maybe it was something new to design for the car. [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Tom M
    Hah!
    Good one.
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Tom,

Post a link if you could.

Norm Walters

Tom, I use 2020 for kitchen and bath design, not planning on changing anytime soon, still getting over the sticker shock, 4 grand for the program and 500 year for support. Everyone loves the panaramic view though.

Tom M
    Norm,
    I can’t really blame 2020 for the manufacturers’ catalogues that give out bad info. I can blame them for the stability issues, though. Lotas of bugs, and I have up to ver. 8. I was hearing others talking about this new one, but the website says version 7.

2020 is anadmittedly good program, but between the costs (I have two licences) and the glitches, it would be nice to have an alternative other than planit.

Tom

Norm Walters

Yeah Tom, and don’t loose the flash drive key, did they ever tell you how much that will cost ya?

Tom M
    Yeah Tom, and don’t loose the flash drive key, did they ever tell you how much that will cost ya?

Yeah, Norm, and I’m running out of kids to sell.
    Well, if Andy can have a money tree, I should be allowed a kid tree.

Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.