Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E
    I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!

They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.

I guess it was because of my response to the question: “List all dependents?”I replied: 

12 million illegal immigrants;

3 million crack heads;

42 million unemployed people on food stamps,

2 million people in over 243 prisons;

Half of Mexico ;

The President and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate.

Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.

I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HECK DID I MISS? 
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You missed Egypt and Pakistan. The each receive about a billion per year.

Tom M

You’re a generous guy, Sensei.
    You didn’t bother to list two different auto companies, a bunch of failed green energy companies, some wall street types, and the First Lady’s clothing and vacation allowance.

Lenny E

Thanks Guys. Darn, I must be getting  old and forgetful.

Tom, Andy, I forgot all about those guys! You guys are the best!

I will refile with the extra dependents page. I hope they take it this time!

I have 3.2 billion in Earned Income Credit riding on it! Yuk, yuk! 
    David Gerard

lets not forget the cry baby Alaskan commercial fishermen. In 2012 it was the upper cook inlet tribe.

they have the ability to make one hell of an income and many many do but for some reason it all gets spent. I get in trouble every time when I ask the question ” is this your sole source of income or is it supplemental” It is a loaded question. The season is roughly 2 months long.
    When times are tough…save your money, when fish are fickle or plentiful…save yer money. When times are tough and the fishing sucks….find other work…no bail outs!

ya..Im pissed! It’s been tough up here since the good old boy Uncle Ted Stevens passed.

Tom M

A great example of why we are doomed is this bill that David mentioned. It is the sandy Relief bill and most of the money has nothing to do with Sandy. Everyone had to stick their grubby little politician fingers in the act to get money for the home folks.

We really are screwed.

David Gerard

I should have said “group” not” tribe” I tend to lump large groups into clans or tribes my bad

Lenny E

Posted By Tom M on 22 Jan 2013 07:22 AM

A great example of why we are doomed is this bill that David mentioned. It is the sandy Relief bill and most of the money has nothing to do with Sandy. Everyone had to stick their grubby little politician fingers in the act to get money for the home folks.

We really are screwed.

It’s Doom I tells ya. I see Monty returns from time to time with Doom on Ace. 

I loves the doom ya know!
    I post on there from time to time, usually something outlandish, like here! 
    Tom you are so correct. That bill had more pork in it than a policeman’s convention!
    I always felt you should do an individual bill for everything. Those Congress guys are lazy. They like to roll it up into  one bill ( to hide the money). Its just like ASTM and ISO. I am involved in that.
    I saw an old guy smoking a cigar lecturing a newbie on how ASTM/ISO works, while attending a session in Holland. He said” its political, an exchange. I will vote for your proposal if you vote for mine”. Then he gestured to me with his cigar (I hate cigar’s) …and said “he caught on quick. All he cares about is decorative  surfacing and knows how to barter votes, you should talk to him!” 
    Tom M

Ace is the place. I see your posts often. I think the gun threads are on at bad hours for you, but you comment there sometimes as well.

Lenny E

Hey Tom,

The gun thread..love it! Sven loves it too!

Hey how about that Texas Campus shooting. I freaked out. My baby girl adopted Daughter goes there. I woke everyone up! ‘Is she OK?”

Everything is fine, she takes mostly internet courses. BTW guns are outlawed on campus, even concealed carry permit holders like me can’t carry on campus. So how about enforcing the gun laws on the books , instead of political posturing and making more?

Daughter girl said the shooter was black. I said it figures, if it was a white NRA member the lying press would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Baby girl daughter wants her concealed carry permit now! Go figure! She hated guns before.

She is looking for a husband. See pix!

Now anyone wanna marry this girl?..If so, I have to give you the Daddy talk.
     I would prefer she get a fabnet husband. You guys are knuckle heads (like me) so at least I understand ya.

I love that baby girl daughter, she is my family. If you hurt her, you hurt me. I will hang you in the desert, upside down, with an IV drip in you, to make sure you live longer. Your suffering will be legendary even in hell!” 
    Here is the pix,(me, her the Remington 870 and a dead snake I shot.  That’s what she will look like in the morning).  BTW she can cook up a mean snake dish. I ate that snake up! She had a lot of suitors but Daddy chased em off, after they heard that daddy talk. I am guessing she was 17 there in that photo. She is 22 now!
    I would post a recent one of her with makeup on, but it may make you faint!
    That is one beautiful daughter! But she is picky and contrary (like her Dad). I heard her talking to a suitor once. She said ‘you didn’t call me on my birthday! He claimed  he did call her. She replied..”This is my birthday week! You need to call me everyday!”  I had to laugh!
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

If my son wanted to marry your daughter, would he have any basic requirements to meet. For example would they have to love guns, be conservative and have a job? Or, could they be a democrat?

Lenny E

He has to have a job Andy. She has a job too. All Chinese ladies work hard for the family. They are raised like that.

He don’t need to love guns. But he needs to let her have her guns.

He can be, cough, cough (sorry I think I am having a heart attack) a democrat. I guess that would be OK as long as he loved her and treated her good.

David Gerard

My daughter intimidates da boyz not me. She can drive a boat, has her own snow machine and is awesome with power tools.

“He don’t need to love guns. But he needs to let her have her guns.

He can be, cough, cough (sorry I think I am having a heart attack) a democrat. I guess that would be OK as long as he loved her and treated her good.”

I like your answer Lenny. yup,…the little bast….I mean..young man has to be fair and be nice!

Tom M

My son is about the right age. Let me think about is a bit…..

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Sounds fair.

I’m sure they would fall in line nicely once they saw your stockpile of weapons.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.