Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wags

Today the lower “48” were completed, with the addition of Arizona.  If you have not visited Arizona this may give you a taste of this beautiful state.  This is our state song.       ww.youtube.com/watch?v=j7xedmvJTzk

Lenny E

Wags,

Congrats on AZ’s centennial B-Day. AZ sure is a great state. I have relished the times I flew there or drove across the great state of Arizona for business. The people are quite nice too.

It’s a lovely state. Like NV large parts of AZ are still classified as Frontier and even wilderness. It has a unique history in the wild west, and was the last US territory people like Butch and Sundance could flee too to escape the long arm of the law back in the day.

If you are real lucky, you can catch AZ in the springtime, after a rain when the desert bursts into a vibrant carpet of wildflower blooms and the floral scent is everywhere. I’ve been around the globe multiple times and there ain’t much more of a pretty sight in all the world than that.

I betcha them cowboys are gonna be out in the desert in full force tonight, shooting them pistols, kicking up their heels, a hootin and hollerin and setting off some fireworks. I know I sure would be!
    Last of the lower 48 states Centennial B day….That sure is something to be darn proud of!
    David Gerard

congrats! I have never been to AZ. Hell, I feel like I haven’t been anywhere anymore. I hope to visit there some time. Definetly would love to see the history there.

Lenny E

David,

You have been to Alaska! Everyone in the lower 48 wants to visit your home (in the summertime ) heh, heh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.