Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Julie Batch

Another one that has my interest… any input would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance…

Linda Graves

OK, I am stupid. I was waiting for someone else to comment on this. What is visual pricing?

Linda

Tom M

If by “stupid”, you mean the only one brave enough to show her ignorance. You got me beat.

Never heard of it (G-d I hope they don’t advertise here. They should, of course…).

Looking at something and pricing it without measuring?

Kbracisco

I would guess that nobody here has used it then…

http://www.visualpricing.com/index.htm

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I checked out the link and it looks pretty good.

The main problem with the way we price and the estimating programs is that it requires the customer to essentially make final selections to get some pricing.

Moraware makes it so you can price product groups so the customer at least has an idea before final selections are made. Maybe there is something in visual pricing that allows for this. Not sure based on their website.

KDnoel ,thanx i could use that in some production jobs where they spec the sheets already, i still get those people calling and saying how much for a top?…..How much does a house cost i want to say, they dont even know the size let alone brand,edge and color. My materials and work has all kinds of prices. wall cladding and Illumination of a countertop cost more than not, some of the work has different prices on it let alone the applications, but checking this out i can group it and come with a quick quote at least , sometimes you dont quote quick they move on to the one who does..thanx for definition of Visual Pricing….btw I do just look at some job prints and give a quote, sometimes i lose but more times I get lucky, this might help me win win without crossing my fingers

We currently just use speadsheets but I want something that I have better control of when I hand it off to an office gal.

I like Moraware but my budget is tight so I have been checking out stuff to get by with.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.