Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Matt Kraft

Just looked and through 11/29, you can basically register for the educational sessions for free.  We aren’t MIA members, but full registration for the show is only $15.  $150 after 11/29.

I haven’t been to this show in awhile.  I’m going to go.

Who else is going?

Matt

Lenny E

Nope, not going, Stone don’t mean crap to me although I do sell a bit out of Xiamen!

Stone City, China!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Only $15, that is really pretty good deal.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

What is the link?

Matt Kraft
    KCWOOD

Posted By Matt Kraft on 20 Nov 2012 02:46 PM
    http://www.stonexpo.com/attendee/show-info/registration.aspx

who pays for shows anymore? Im sure some exhibitor has a free code on their site to use.

I went to Stone Expo about 3 yars ago… was actually going to price  tools and and consider fabbing. When most found out I was a SS guy wanting to get into the stone side, I was shunned and discouraged at most booths…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

It looks like I will get a press pass. They have online registration for it.

Matt Kraft

The show is at Mandalay Bay. Booked a room next door at Luxor for $50 a night.

At this rate, I may have some money leftover to play poker with.

Miles Crowe

Matt/Andy,

I am scheduled to speak at three seminars during Stone Expo. Hope to see you guys there. I’m not really a public speaker, but I won a trip to Stone Expo through the MIA last year and I guess they’re making me pay it back by speaking at these seminars!

I’m going with my wife and I think she is wanting to stay at the Mandalay Bay. I usually stay at Luxor.

Tom M

Blue man group at the Luxor. One of the best shows I ever attended. I’ve seen it twice.

That is, if they are still there.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You’ll do fine Miles. Once you get up there, everything will be perfect. Plus you know what you’re talking about so all will be fine.

Susan and I will be there. First show since 2010.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Hey Steve,

What tools are you going to have with you?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.