Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Russ Lee

Hi All,

I’m curious to hear from anyone who attended the recent ISSFA Regional meeting in Houston. Was it well attended? Did you learn or see anything new? ISSFA usually puts on a good meeting.

I had thought about attending but personal matters kept me from going. Did I miss anything special?

Russ

Waiting for the Florida regional.

Gordon Doull

Didn’t attend even though Oxley sent me 1,452 e-mail invitations.

We will be at the StonExpo in October (Vegas). See you there?

Melissa Fink

Not to mention the fax invites, the snail mail invites, the…….

I think I got 1453, I must be special.

KCWOOD

I got my invitation mailed to me 3 days before the event. I would liked to have gone, but I really need 4 days to plan on a 1000 mile trip….

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

No I didn’t go.

Ray Aleksic

We went!!!!!!!

How does that saying go, if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all.

Johnny Crain

How EXACTLY does “waiting for the Florida regional” have anything to do with what you just posted?

And yes, some tire of the constant bombardment of the same piece of paper, no matter who it’s from.

Tom M

Ray,

Did you attend any of the members only meetings?

Can you give us a rough assessment on attendance?

Russ Lee

From everyone’s comments, my first impression is that ISSFA’s marketing approach could stand to be refined a little (is that restating the obvious?). From Ray’s comment I infer the meeting itself left something to be desired. Like Tom, I would appreciate a little more information about the event. For example, was the turnout very good? Were there new and interesting ideas presented? Was the meeting little more than a sponsorship marathon?

. . . as the king of Siam was fond of saying, “etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.”

Russ

Tom M

Huh, and I though that was Yul Brenner.

Shall I tell you what I think of you?

Something wonderful.

Oh c’mon, it’s an inside joke.

Ray Aleksic

Friday was very busy with many fabricators and a great tour of Silestone. Saturday was a different story, we had 1 person attend our booth, which was quite disappointing. I did not attend the seminars on Saturday.

I will be away on business for the next 3 weeks in Europe and will not be able to respond to anymore comments on this thread. I can be reached by email if needed. ray@integra-adhesives.com

If anyone is attending the stone show in Italy let me know and we can meet up for a drink.

Ray

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.